Epic Ocean Adventures
Experience an Epic Ocean Adventure back to nature and into the wild with our Noosa Dolphin View Kayak Tour.
Feel the thrill of a stunning 4X4 adventure along the spectacular Teewah Beach from Noosa’s North Shore, deep into the Great Sandy National Park to a pristine ocean kayaking location, Double Island Point. Immerse yourself in the views and natural beauty of Australia’s Nature Coast on a guided kayak tour whilst experiencing a buzzing hub of wildlife including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more in this tropical aquatic paradise. This location features scenic views of the Rainbow Beach coloured sands, Fraser Island and pristine Honeymoon Bay.
- Experience a unique National Park kayak adventure > 4WD vehicle access only.
- Breathtaking remote National Park beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland of Double Island Point & Honeymoon Bay.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their natural habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins & whales (35,000 pass each way this year on migration)
- Turtles, manta rays, local and migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent in the Great Sandy National Park location.
- Kayak along the towering Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs with Fraser Island views
- Friendly local kayak guides > learn about all the history, wildlife and conservation of the Great Sandy National Park.
- Beginner friendly environment suitable for all abilities.
Surf Lessons Noosa
Noosa surf lessons with Epic Ocean Adventures are an exclusive National Park surf adventure at Double Island Point, home of Australia’s longest and safest wave. This right hand sandy point break has rides on it’s best days well over 1km long in the pristine tropical water within the Great Sandy Marine Park. The exclusive Noosa surf adventure takes you away from the surfing crowds by 4X4 along Teewah Beach and is ideal for all levels and ages from 7 years up. Experience surfing on super fun long waves in a pristine National Park with friends and family that will make your progression rewarding and fast.
- Australia's longest wave breaking on its best days well over a kilometer long.
- Safe surf location with beginners riding waves 100’s of meters long.
- Double Island Point > Pristine National Park surfing paradise.
- Waist deep, super long sandy point break.
- Australia’s best kept wave secret > location only accessible by 4X4 vehicles along the beach at low tide.
- Expert instruction with small group to surf instructor ratio's.
- Uncrowded Marine Park surfing experience.
- Get the chance to surf with dolphins.
- Large range of surf equipment for all surfing levels.
- Guarantee stand up on your first Noosa surf lesson or your next surf lesson free