Noosa Strade Bianche 2019
- When: Friday 9 August to Sunday 11 August 2019
- Where: Noosa Marina and Noosa hinterland
- Website: www.noosa-stradebianche.com.au
The Noosa Strade Bianche pays homage to the ‘golden age’ of cycling, open to riders on steel-framed cycles with downtube shifters (or bar-end shifters)
only, with several rides through the beautiful Noosa hinterland, a swap meet, and social activities.
The rides are:
- Steeler’s Criterium (Friday)
- Nuovo Piccolo Fondo – 48km (Sunday)
- Medio Fondo – 87km (Sunday)
- 2019 Mark Dolan Gran Fondo – 144km (Sunday)
- Piccolo Fondo – 33km (Saturday)
A new shorter Nuovo Piccolo route will enable more riders to experience parts of the Sunday courses, as the Medio Fondo and Gran Fondo are quite challenging.
The 33km Piccolo Fondo takes place on the Saturday morning before the Vintage Bicycle Show and Swap Meet at Noosa Marina.
New this year is the Steelers Criterium at the Noosa Crit course, a challenging 915m sealed off-road course - this will be held under lights on the Friday evening.
On Saturday evening, riders are invited to book for the Noosa Strade Bianche dinner.
Register for the rides online.
See our CYCLING IN NOOSA BLOG.