Loved for its river views, amazing sunset picnic spots, river activity, eateries and laidback attitude, Noosaville is a melting pot of holiday fun!
There's a great range of holiday accommodation, including family-friendly self-contained apartments; a wealth of water activities and watercraft to hire; open-air bars and restaurants; and great shopping - from fashion and homewares to surf gear and unique gifts.
The beautiful Noosa River weaves through Noosaville - the tree-lined, grassy river foreshore has endless spots for a riverside picnic or barbecue.
A popular spot for locals and visitors, Noosaville is ideal for families with safe swimming and a friendly atmosphere.
Things to do
Sample the diverse cuisine served at cafes and eateries along the waterfront. Gympie Terrace
and Thomas Street are popular ‘eat streets’, with restaurants serving up tastes from around the world as well as contemporary Australian fare.
Indulge in a spot of shopping along Gympie Tce, Mary Street, Gibson Road or Thomas Street – pick up new beach or resort wear, call in at boutiques
selling creations by local designers, find something unique for the home, fill a picnic basket with delicious delicatessen treats or head to the surf
stores for your new summer gear.
Venture further into Noosaville's hidden gem, the Industrial Estate - just a few minutes from the river. You'll uncover bespoke furniture and design
shops, coffee roasters, an organic market, local designer fashion outlets, a local brewery and much more.
Noosaville is also home to major shopping centres with supermarkets, food courts, boutiques and discount stores.
Hire a jet ski, boat or kayak to explore the river; board the Noosa Ferry to travel between Noosa Marina and Hastings Street; relax on a sunset cruise
or catered day-time cruise.
Noosaville is a 5-minute drive from Noosa Heads, heading through Noosa Sound and along the Noosa River. Or if you're coming from the west, follow the river through Tewantin and along Hilton Tce and Gympie Tce.
- Explore the beautiful Noosa River – jump on a ferry, sunset cruise or hire a pontoon boat
- Hire a kayak and see Noosaville from the water
- Walk the shops along Gympie Terrace and surrounding streets explore the fashion boutiques, eclectic homewares, unique book stores, beauty salons and surf stores
- Walk, ride, rollerskate or jog along the foreshore and stop for some exercise at the outdoor fitness equipment
- Relax over a coffee or cold drink at a riverside cafe or bar
- Take the kids’ photo in front of the Big Pelican
- Have a thrill ride on a jet ski or jet boat
- Take the most romantic ride of your life on a gondola
- Get tips on great fishing spots from a local tackle shop and throw in a line
- Try a licorice or rose petal ice-cream
- Pack a picnic or grab some fish and chips and watch the sun set from along the river